Heal medical weight Loss program is not just another diet program - it’s a physician-supervised and clinically-proven approach that helps our patients achieve and maintain a healthy weight. After medical tests and in-depth consultation with each patient, Dr Amin creates an individualized and comprehensive plan for each patient.
- Medically Supervised
- Clinically Proven
- Eliminate Metabolic Syndrome
- Lower Cholesterol, Blood Pressure
- Reduce Generalized Inflammation
- Weight Loss for PCOS
- Weekly Visits and Ongoing Support
- Exclusive Supplements and Injections
- Average weight loss for men is 3 to 5 pounds per week
- Average weight loss for women is 2 to 4 pounds per week
- Weekly physician visit
Farzana Amin M.D. has been practicing in the Bay Area since 2008. After Finishing her Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship at Stanford Hospital and Clinics, She has been running a successful private practice in San Mateo. In 2020 she got certified by the American Board of Obesity Medicine and is very excited to offer a Weight Loss Clinic
running alongside her Psychiatric Practice.
This program offers a unique combination of therapies addressing some of the most problematic causes of obesity.
This Program includes
- Complete Physical and Assessment
- Bioimpedance Body Composition Analysis
- Lab Work
- 8-12 Month long Program that consists of
- 12 weeks of Active Weight Loss Period :
VLCD (Very Low Calorie Diet) 800 cal ,Optifast meal Replacement
- 6-8 weeks of Transitional Period :
LCD (Low Calorie Diet) 900-1000 cal Diet
- 8-12 Weeks of maintenance Period:
Reduced Calorie Diet 1000-1200 Cal Diet
- FDA approved appetite suppressant medications
- Weight Loss Enhancing Supplements and Injections
- Twice a month clinic visits to monitor progress and medical supervision.
- Repeated Bioimpedance Body Composition Analysis Scans to monitor
- Weekly Virtual Support Group for active members.