Heal medical weight Loss program is not just another diet program - it’s a physician-supervised and clinically-proven approach that helps our patients achieve and maintain a healthy weight. After medical tests and in-depth consultation with each patient, Dr Amin creates an individualized and comprehensive plan for each patient.
- Medically Supervised
- Clinically Proven
- Eliminate Metabolic Syndrome
- Lower Cholesterol, Blood Pressure
- Reduce Generalized Inflammation
- Weight Loss for PCOS
- Weekly Visits and Ongoing Support
- Exclusive Supplements and Injections
- Average weight loss for men is 3 to 5 pounds per week
- Average weight loss for women is 2 to 4 pounds per week
- Weekly physician visit
Farzana Amin M.D. has been practicing in the Bay Area since 2008 after finishing her Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship at Stanford Hospital and Clinics. She has been running a successful private practice in San Mateo.
Dr Amin is Board Certified in the following three specialties:
- American Board Of Psychiatry and Neurology (Adult Psychiatry)
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (Child and Adolescent Psychiatry)
- American Board of Obesity Medicine
Our program offers a unique combination of therapies addressing some of the most problematic causes of Obesity.
Our program consists of:
---- Complete Physical and Assessment
---- Bio-impedance Body Composition Analysis
---- Lab Work
---- 8-12 Month long Program that consists of
Individually personalized, customizable nutritional plan,
focusing on a cleaner and healthier diet that does not feel restrictive.
Dr Amin emphasizes on helping each individual understand the science behind
our body and brain's connections and to learn about the hormonal impact,
lack of metabolic flexibility and Insulins Resistance that are the main culprits
behind unhealthy weight gain.
--- Dr Amin's goal is to help you practice a healthier, sustainable
nutritional diet that is easily maintained even once you have lost the
--- FDA approved appetite suppressant medications
--- Weight Loss Enhancing Supplements and Injections
--- Twice a month clinic visits to monitor progress and medical supervision.
--- Repeated Bio-impedance Body Composition Analysis Scans to monitor